1. Can you help me apply land permit to cross the border from Muse, Myanmar to Ruili, China  ? 

Yes, LITS can help you getting permit to cross border. The required documents from travellers are : 

1. Passport Scanned  

2. Passport Photo Scanned 

3. Detailed Itinerary 

4. Licensed accompanied guide's details and

5. Other required documents from Travel Agency. 

Guide and Transport are required for such travel arrangement. Service for permit application would be at USD 20. It is advisable to apply permit a month prior to the travelling date. However, application is subject to the approval of Ministry of Hotel and Tourism and service provided by LITS is also subject to any changes in rules and regulations made by Ministry of Hotel and Tourism or Immigration. For more clarificaiton, please email directly to thetzin@myanmarlits.com and agent will reply back or find out more about overland crossing please click here