Inle Lake Tour (With Elephant Camp Tour)
4 Days / 3 Nights
Yangon - Inle - Yangon
What's Special About
Inle Lake is Myanmar's second largest lake. With an estimated surface area of 44.9 square miles (116 km2), and one of the highest at an elevation of 2,900 feet (880 m), Inle Lake boasts of its cool climate and beautiful landscape. Its abundance of fish and the fertile lands around have been feeding 70,000 locals living in the Inle Lake for hundreds of years already. Most of these people still live a simple and traditional way of life with trade and craftsmanship playing an important role in their lives. And that is exactly what most tourists, apart from the beautiful scenery itself, come to Inle Lake for.
Spend time with elephants at Green Hill Valley Elephant Camp with re-plantation : A remarkable, privately owned camp with retired elephants who we can meet ,feed the elephants and learn their stories. Have a chance to go down to the lake with a Mahout and help bathing and washing the elephants. Re-plantation of one regional tree to improve their environment and protecting our local environment.
|Promotional Package Price||Rate Per Person (Valid Until March 2018)|
|With Amata Inle Resort (4 star Luxury Hotel) ||USD 1215|
|With Royal Nadi Resort (3 Star Hotel) ||USD 1180|
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Mentioned Hotel/ Resort
- Mentioned Set Lunch and Dinner
- English Stationed Tour Guide
- Transfer betweeen Heho and Nyaung Shwe with air conditioned saloon car
- Boat Transfer to Floating Resort/Hotel
- Inle Sightseeing by motor boat
- A bottle of mineral water and freshing towel for each person per day